Cave Kayaking is an hour drive from Belize City. The tour takes 6-7 hours depending how we move. Inside the cave we will be entering another cave system called the Crystal Cave and also a waterfall. When exiting the cave where we might get to see Monkeys, different species of Birds, Iguana and Fishes down the river.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||San Pedro, Ambergris Caye|
|DEPARTURE TIME||We return to San Pedro, Ambergris Caye at 2:45 PM.|
|WHAT TO BRING
||We require bathing suites, water shoes, sun screen and bug spray.|
7:00 Am. Departure
- We depart at San Pedro, Ambergris Caye Airstrip.
- Flight takes about 15 mins from San Pedro, Ambergris Caye to Belize Municipal Airport.
Belize City Arrival
- We have a light breakfast for about 20 minutes.
Arrival at the Cave
- Upon arriving at the Cave we have changing rooms.
- We prepare our gears that will be necessary to conduct our cave kayaking tour.
- Hiking to the cave takes 45 minutes.
- While hiking we explain the different fauna and flora species that we encounter while hiking.
- Upon arriving at the cave entrance we put on our life vest, lights, helmet, paddles.
- The kayaking duration is 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Finishing our kayaking tour we change in our dry clothing.
- For our lunch we provide the Belize Traditional Rice and Beans with Stew Chicken dish.
- Also other dishes for vegetarians can be provided, if requested.
- Our Lunch duration is 45 minutes.
- We depart and drive back to Belize.
- We drive back to Belize City taking approximately 1 hour depending on the traffic and weather status.
- We arrive at the Municipal Airport boarding the 2:30 flight.
- We return back to San Pedro, Ambergris Caye at 2:45 PM.