Zip Lining is an exhilarating experience with spectacular views and a perspective you won’t get anywhere else in Belize. Just Imagine flying through the rain forest canopy! The zip line site is 45 minute drive from Belize City to the heart of the lush tropical rain forest, majestic trees, outstanding view of wildlife and biodiversity. Once at the location the guide will assist you with gears, helmet and harness. The tour takes approximately an hour and 20 minutes to cover the 6 lines platform over a 100 ft height and going over a thousand ft length. The platforms are approximately 150 ft apart with double cables that can hold up to 2,000 pounds. All landing platforms are equipped with safety gears handrails and guides. This is a one of a kind experience! Only in Belize!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||San Pedro, Ambergris Caye|
|DEPARTURE TIME||We depart at 8:00 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||We return at 1:45 PM.|
|WHAT TO BRING||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat, bug spray, sunscreen and rain coat.|
8:00 Am. Departure
- We depart at San Pedro, Ambergris Caye Airstrip.
- Flight takes about 15 mins from San Pedro, Ambergris Caye to Belize Municipal Airport.
Belize City Arrival
- We have a light breakfast for about 20 minutes.
- We drive to the Zip Line site which takes approximately 45 minutes depending on the traffic and weather status.
- Upon arriving we have access to the rest rooms and from there we hike for 5 minutes to the first platform of the Zip Line.
- Completing all the Zip Line platforms we take 1 hour and 20 minutes, where you will be guide by two professional guides where they will be giving you instructions and safeness and regulations of the zip lines.
- Finishing our zip lining adventure we drive for 25 minutes for our lunch.
- For our lunch we provide the Belize Traditional Rice and Beans with Stew Chicken dish.
- Also other dishes for vegetarians can be provided, if requested.
- Our Lunch duration is 45 minutes.
- After lunch we drive back to Belize City taking approximately 20 minutes depending on the traffic and weather status.
- We arrive at the Municipal Airport boarding the 1:30 flight.
- We return back to San Pedro, Ambergris Caye at 1:45 PM.